New Zealanders know how to keep their lungs healthy and they investigate symptoms of lung disease.
Ensure lung health is a priority for all New Zealanders.
- Accountable – Responsible for all actions and accountable to stakeholders.
- Integrity – Upholds strong moral principles and ethical standards.
- Trustworthiness – Reliable, honest and fair.
- Excellence – Professional and ethical with all endeavours.
- Leadership – Provide leadership to the sector with all aspects of health promotion, education, research, advocacy and philanthropic fundraising.
- Independence – An autonomous organisation that is impartial and free from the influence of others.
Lung Foundation New Zealand is a non-government organisation which maintains political neutrality.
Lung Foundation New Zealand supports a government commitment to making Aotearoa New Zealand a Smokefree nation by 2025.
Lung Foundation New Zealand does not endorse or make donations to any political party.